gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-02-2016, 06:07 PM

The male nodded his thanks as he prodded the birds that Tor had been so kind to offer. He picked one, the other nudged back to the Healer. "I'll just take one back for my brother. Thanks again." He sat heavily on the ground, his mind growing heavy with thoughts. Amber gaze looked at tor when he apologized, and enigma shrugged a little. "It's the least I can do. My younger brother has nobody else. My whole family seems to have vanished." He knew his father had retreated somewhere to take care of his wounds. Little did he know that his father would meet his demise soon enough. He wasn't looking for pity, but perhaps he was subtly looking for advice.

Flicking his ears, he shifted a little when Tor offered his help in the future. Enigma didn't know how to respond to it, he'd never asked for help before, let alone seek it out. At least, not before the war. But now? He was taking care of his brother alone, his sister Silva living in Dono and the rest? Hell if he knew. He sighed as he looked away, a curt nod accepting the offer of help should he need it. Of all the wolves around who hated his guts and hated his family, this one was indifferent to it.

"You're trying to squeeze out every thank you I have, aren't you?" It was a joke of course. Made clear by the small smile and laugh that parted his inky lips. After that, Tor did have a point. A companion to look after his brother would be a good idea. "I think I will look for one. He hasn't been able to see since he was born, maybe a companion will give him more freedom and confidence." Of course, he'd have to ask Obscuro what kind of companion he wanted. Something big enough to protect him when he wasn't around. With that said, he curiously eyed Tor, a question begging to be answered. "Why aren't you in your mother's pack?"

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!