size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-04-2016, 10:43 AM

She sniffled, rubbing her face on her leg. She tried to stop crying, she was on a mission to be stronger anyways! She was so focused on that that she didn't even hear Dart come up to her, not until he spoke. She jumped slightly, slowly looking up and blinking her misted eyes. A flash heat rushed to her cheeks at Dart seeing her cry, that strange feeling stirring in her belly again. His bushy tail brushed against her and she shivered slightly, ears pressing flat against her skull at this odd emotion. She had no idea what this was all about, but the young woman was glad that it was the fox who had come to see her. She lightly bumped her shoulder against him, sniffling once more. "I just feel so lost, Dart. She was gone through everything, and I just..." she broke off, turning away and looking up at Civetta in the tree. Her bird friend let out a soft tweet, hopping further down the branch. She gave the two canids room though, her wings folding at her sides. Finch let out a shuttering sigh, her head tipping down towards the ground. There was a whole whirlwind of emotions in her and she didn't know what was up or down anymore. She just felt so utterly... well, lost.

"SPEAK" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"