Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-04-2016, 09:38 PM

She stood there unsure what to do or react. She watched as tears ran down his face and took a step back. Quelt had always been soft, tender. She sighed inwardly. Part of her felt sorry for him, the other part was disgusted. The lip side of her lip curled up, tail arching over her back. It was his words that caused the reaction. "I never said I would forgive you. But I learned that dwelling on it and the past would do me no good. Just as it is doing to you. Now pull yourself together, get up on your paws and be a man!" She said rather tartly. She didn't think being kind and sweet would get much out of him. Plus she knew it was in him to quiet being like this.

"Look I don't know what happened to you once I was gone. Don't you think it was rough for me? Hell I left this whole place. I was alone till now. I battled with myself but I pulled through and found my inner strength. Now its time you've done the same. Now stop being a pup who's sorry for himself. You will not live if you keep this up!" She barked at him. Moving towards his side she gave him a rather hard shove with her shoulder. Honestly she couldn't stand someone she knew acting like this. It was just too pitiful and she couldn't bring herself to walk away from someone in this kind of state.