size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-04-2016, 11:21 PM

He had been on the move more and more as of late, trying to keep busy and his mind occupied. So much had been going on recently that he didn't quite know what to do with himself, so he pretty much just patrolled the borders and slept very little. He was about to make his way out of pack lands when a howl sounded for him. His ears perked, the stranger called him by name and not just for the alpha. Bass' head tilted to the side, looking forwards whoever called for him. They knew his name, but he did not recognize the call at all. He hummed thoughtfully, picking his way towards the thickets. When he got close he saw a large woman, taller than himself, standing at the borders waiting for him. As soon as Bass laid eyes on her he froze, his whole body growing ridged. Was that... Odette? He stood transfixed for awhile before he managed to actually make a move towards her. He couldn't shake the feeling, and his brows knitted as he came to stop in front of her. He saw the differences in the two of them, but it was very unsettling how alike they looked. He hadn't seen Odette for quite some time now, it had been years since he had seen the then young lady.

Bass cleared his throat, having been standing there for a few moments in utter silence. A small flush of heat rose to his cheeks in embarrassment, and he shuffled on his paws. "Sorry, you remind me of someone that I met awhile ago," he explained, smiling softly at her. "I seem to be at a disadvantage though, you know who I am and I don't know who you are," his head tipped to the side as he waited.

"SPEAK"
Art by Rina