Irune

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-04-2016, 11:47 PM

Worry creased her brows, her tail hung limp at her hocks, and ears twitched restlessly. She needed to get him herbs. She had to bring the fever down at the very least. She couldn't treat him if he was knocked out cold from fever. She had to ask him what else was going on with him. She groaned softly till she saw him move slightly, trying to fight off the blackness "Its ok Rin, I got you. Just you hang on brother! You better not leave me when I just found you.." She said softly. She heard his feeble voice call out her name before she lost him again. "This isn't good.." She muttered to herself.

Her brain racked over her knowledge of herbs in the area, or at least in the north. It had been a long time but she remembered the lessons her mother taught her long long ago. "Hang in there Rin...im going to get you herbs. Please just hang on.." She said softly. It was then she noticed the splatters of blood on his lips and on the cave floor. This didn't look good. She had to go now to find the herbs she'd need. She made sure to leave a moss ball soaked in water by his nose to drink incase he did wake up. Turning she pelted out of the cave and throw the north. Her first mission was to get Boneset, Meadowsweet, and hopefully Elderberry. First thing first was to get that fever down, get him hydrated and hopefully some much needed food.

It felt like hours and hours till she started her trek back to the cave. Blessed the north for being forgiving and her mother's lessons. She had found plenty of Boneset and Meadowsweet and a precious tiny amount of Elderberries. The whole time she kept worrying about her brother. She had never seen a illness like this before. She wished she knew another healer right now close by to ask for help. But they were on their own. It would be up to her to pull all she knew together, and all of Rin's strength to get through this. Entering the cave she'd lay the herbs down before checking on Rin and dabbing his head with water again. Had he woken up at all while she was gone? "Rin? Can you hear me? I need you to help me fight this illness. Its gonna take a lot of strength on your part brother.." She doubted he'd waken to her words, but she was slightly hopeful.