gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-05-2016, 07:56 PM

Roza gasped and wiggled excitedly when her grandmother agreed that playing hide and seek was a good idea. It took all of her self control not to jump up and down from all of her excitement. She loved to play games and she loved when others went along with her ideas! She didn't hesitate with her answer when Pip asked who should hide. Roza immediately hopped up and spun in a circle, saying, "I will! I will!" She looked up at her grandmother with as much seriousness as an excitable, young pup could manage, adding, "Don't peek, Grandma! And count to fifteen, okay?! I'll go hide!" She sprinted off then, full of giggles the whole time. She ran off through the steam of the hot springs, dodging the deepest of the pools as she went. She splashed through some of them, but that was okay! She didn't mind getting her paws a little wet. She ran to the trees that were along the edge of the hot springs and wiggled her way under a bush, turning around so she could see out and watch for her grandmother. She giggled and then clamped her mouth shut so she wouldn't give her hiding spot away.

"SPEAK"