Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-05-2016, 10:39 PM

Vereux smiled, he felt every bit of joy to know his son was doing well. That fact in itself could put him at ease. However his question, crushed him slightly. He knew it was a harsh subject, but he knew tib of all his sons would no be able to think badly of his mothers anyway. He shifted slightly and let out a soft sigh. “Amalia told me to stay away yes. It was seasons ago though, I tried making a new life no matter what just so that she and your mother could be happy. See Tib, I was kidnapped, and in my absence it left a thick scar in all of your hearts.” he explained as he looked at Tib. “I never once stopped thinking about all of you, so to say I wasn't heart broken when your mother told me to stay away is an understatement. However it is my own fault and I've paid the price. And now... well I'm doing better than I was.” his tail flicked a little.

“I'm in a pack in the north called Ivalice.” Vereux sat down and stopped talking. He didn't want to be annoying, but now he had gotten a few things out of the way. It was rare that he connected with others outside of his family. So even now he was better off than he would be with a stranger if he had to say so himself. Maybe... he should see Athena. Even if they had a rocky past, he still wanted to be able to speak to her normally every now and then.
“Vereux” “Avalon”