ardent

{AW} Ashes, Ashes, We all fall down!

Pandemonium

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2016, 04:51 PM

It seemed that she lived closed by, simply had been out to explore and being a child as she was got scared once she noticed that she was alone. Pan lived around a large family, they dealt with children all the time which was also what he referred to his members as. Her thick accent told him that she was not very good at speaking English. So with that, he would have to rely more on his actions than anything else. A smile still on his face as she spoke, getting more and more comfortable with the man. Yes he indeed smelt funny. "No I am not from here, I come from a foreign land well away from here darling." he answered for a moment. Looking to where she had gestured.

"If I become your bodyguard would you like to explore? This place can be dangerous if you aren't careful." he scrunched up his nose in worry. The least that her family needed was for her to get lost and hurt. Yet it was also important for a child to explore their curiosity safely. If they asked him to leave he would, but he'd never do anything to harm the child. "My name is Pan." he used a paw to point towards himself.

Walk, "Talk" Think