Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 03:40 PM by Abelinda.)
To say the least, things had going differently then at first thought. Much less as those paws lead her back, trailing after liar. He would quick to start his joining trial, as the serpentine women soon enough stepped into the scene and much like at the wall - took position upon his right side. Allowing their pelts to mingle in silence, awaiting for him to finish before speaking up. “I'm here to join with him; I have done some fighting, but my skills are in healing.” A task she could always do despite her aging body, it was fitting. Politics, she didn't care to take part in least it involved those of her blood, however the wraith would leave it at that. Those ears and eyes were upon the newly crowned alpha, lacking any signs of wounds which Abelinda could only assume she had no contest when claiming these lands. A crown freely given to the dame. Something Abelinda didn't quite agree with; you didn't get a land or crown handed freely to you - you fought tooth and nail for it.