Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-09-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 02:40 AM by Abelinda.)
A brow rose as the wraith listened, this she-wolf clearly did not trust them that much if they were to be ranked as natives. But the serpent supposed, whatever floated this Alpha's boat. Southerns, what was she going to do with them? Being so soft and haven't seen the likes of war, as she had. However, perhaps it was time for her to speak up rather then put this aside and let it fester. “If this Cypress sets foot into these lands again; I will be going for his head.” Short and to the point. “From what I've been told, Sin's young still are here somewhere; I intend on bringing them here.” That was if, she could find the rugrats. Alas, she allowed Liar to ask his question, knowing what was planned for the future. If she did not end this males life, then one of her own blood will - by one means or another. However, she did not have any more questions for the Alpha; rules no doubt would come up at the meeting and thus held back in asking for the time being.

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”