Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-09-2016, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016, 03:56 PM by Rivaxorus II.)
Armada's are back!
In new light, Abelinda half sister of Isardis has returned to Ardently. With a mission to restore the Armada family. With this Liar has joined her with the want to raise a new generation of Armada's. Though the two currently reside in Ivalice with Avalon, their intent is to raise these pups and guide them to make or claim a new kingdom for the Armada's. This will quiet possibly be Abelinda's ONLY litter, but it's an exciting plot in itself!

Abelinda's family line the Armada's are known for their slate blue markings. Along with white or albino.

Liar looks like an african wild dog, and much of his line is unknown(being an adopted walker) however his father was an albino and his mother was creme colored if that helps any.

HERE are some designs CLICK
Any of those you can use

These pups will be taking the last name Armada. Both of their parents are neutral evil, and intend to raise them to have typical Armada mentality. Though I'm always open to character development, starting out the pup shouldn't be too lightly aligned I'd say.

So depending on the amount of free pups we get, we do intend to adopt out all 5 pups. Me and Kayi will be taking one each(if there's only one free pup she will be taking that one). If you wish to adopt one be prepared to possibly pay for an extra pup pass.

Should any of these pups fall inactive(due to not posting in a while - user not being on ect. showing no interest in the pup) Me and Kayi reserve the right to take them back and readopt them out. Though we will usually notify the user beforehand to make sure.

Just fill out the form below to try out! They will be picked about a week before their due date by me and Kayi. So you have until may 28th to do up your applications.

Name: Pup's name
Design: Your own or another(I will post some soon)
Appearance:
Personality:
Why do you wish to play this pup:
Plot ideas?:
Rp sample:
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.