size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-09-2016, 11:24 AM

She introduced herself as Avalon Ancora, which was indeed Odette's last name. When she mentioned that she was her sister, he smiled softly at her. "Yes, it's easy to tell that you two are sisters. I thought I was dreaming for a moment," he said with a soft chuckle. He picked up on her lingering sadness, and his ears tipped backwards slightly. He shouldn't have brought her up, he knew what it was like to miss a sibling. Bass shuffled his weight across his front legs, and was thankful for her break of the awkward silence. Puffing out a breath he had been holding, he nodded his head up and down. "Well, congratulations on your pack, Avalon. I didn't hear your claiming howl, have you settled up North?" he asked. Usually he heard across the lands, but the far West and North was out of his hearing range. He didn't know which would be a more forgiving land, extreme heat or extreme cold. Bass was thankful for the rather calm weather here in the east. When she spoke of him having a reputation, his ears pulled forward again. He assumed now that with the downfall of Imperium, something that deeply saddened the male, Abaven was the last of the long standing packs. "I hope it's only good things that you have heard," he said with a grin. Shifting down to sitting on his rump, Bass' head tilted slightly to the side as he met Avalon's golden eyes. "So, tell me a bit about your pack."

"SPEAK"
Art by Rina