size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-09-2016, 12:20 PM

It seemed like his joke didn't come across as well as he hoped, and he couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He thought he was a lot more funny than he really was. He couldn't help his little awkward jokes, he had just been so shocked that he had scared the smaller woman. Bass really wasn't something to be scared of, he could be pretty soft and squishy. The pale male blinked at the woman when she seemed to become distracted by her thoughts, but he stayed silent. There was no need to interrupt her, so he gave her all the time she needed to get over her memory. He settled on his rump as he waited, picking a few leaves and twigs that clung to his legs from his race through the woods.

When she came back to, he just offered her a smile. He was an understanding brute, having as many children as he did. It was an art form really, being a parent. It gave him a new outlook on life, even though it was rather forced on him. He noticed her ears pull forward as he mentioned that he was an alpha, and he tsked at her change in her posture. "I'm not royalty, you don't have to be sorry," he said, leaning forward to tip her head back up. "I don't need any special treatment," Bass said in lower voice. Pulling back from her, he curled his tail around his legs. "And I am the alpha of Abaven, my name is Bass Destruction."

Soon enough the conversation took another turn, and he almost jumped at her sudden burst of energy. He recovered quickly, grinning at her enthusiasm. She mentioned a plant, and his lips twitched. Wherever he went he seemed to run into something that had to do with herbs and healing. He really didn't care for the art of plants, even though he knew how much it was needed. Raising to his paws, he shook himself out as he stretched. "Sure, we can look for some of your plant. What does it look like?" he asked with a yawn. Even though he didn't like it, he wouldn't abandon the lady in her search for herbs. Perhaps her pack needed it. Speaking of pack... His head tilted as he took in her scent better. "Oh, are you a healer from Fiori?" Bass asked, recognizing the smell from the Fiori alpha he had met. Leo, if he remembered correctly.

Walk "Talk" Think