size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-09-2016, 12:44 PM

She recalled that the last time she saw odette, she called herself an Adravendi...Whether that changed when Avalon had left, well who knew? She nodded, a smile forming when he said he thought he was dreaming. Odette was younger then her by a year, and her sister had always been more outgoing then her. Avalon knew nothing about her sister having claimed a pack in the north once upon a time, and if she did then she supposed she would call it a family tradition.

Her smile widened to a toothy grin at his congratulations, tail wagging. "Thank you Bass. And yes, we settled in the pines where I was born, next door to Yfir it seems." Yfir she wasn't afraid of though. She had nothing of value for them prey wise or herb wise. "I always thought I would do it at a younger age, but I never had the opportunity until recently. My father was the chief before me, now I hold that title." Looking at bass, she was a little envious that he had started so young, but the result of his hard work and dedication had paid off. She wanted to be like him, and when he voiced his comment she laughed.

"Of course, Bass. While I'd never met you before now, I know you started abaven at a young age. And I'm a little envious, I must confess. I'm late in my years, but I hope I can do just as well as you. I'm new to the alpha life, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect." Oh, she was rambling now wasn't she? She cast an apologetic look and a sheepish grin, ears erect when he asked about her pack. "Well, we're small now, but steadily growing. My children make up half our pack right now!" She chuckled, "As of now, we're neutral good. We'll lend our aid if it's needed, but we aren't pushovers either. I know there are some that consider southern wolves 'soft' but, I was born in the north, and I am by no means as soft as some might think." She looked thoughtful for a moment, how much information was too much information? Could she trust him? Would he use anything she said against her or give the information to another pack? There was always a risk, but honesty built trust, didn't it?

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!