size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-09-2016, 06:26 PM

Maybe she was saying too many confusing things for the boy. She often forgot they didn't understand like her older children did. Dismissing it when he got excited and asked if she'd be friends with Fiori. "Well, I hope so. But that's your dad's choice too." He told her then that he was looking for his mom, and her heart went out to him. She couldn't blame him, she had done the same thing when her parents disappeared too. "You know, I lost my parents when I was a pup too. I went on a big journey to find them, some bad things happened but I'll tell you when you're older if you'reever curious. I'll get you home, and I won't let anything bad happen to you, okay?"

"There you are!" Her head turned to find exactly who she was going to take the boy to, her tail wagged as Leo approached, watching the exchange before dipping her head. "No problem, leo. You have a brave and curious boy here. Smart too." She knew alfred would grow up to be the adventurous boy someday.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!