size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
05-09-2016, 09:30 PM

She had been searching for herbs, but a movement in the mist caught her attention instead. Her ears perked and she watched closely, ready to bolt if need be. However, a few moments later a scent reached her nose that told her she had nothing to worry about, at least not any kind of danger. She continued on and soon enough Tornach appeared out of the mist in front of her. He simply said her name and she moved toward him uncertainly. The last time she had seen her younger brother he walked away from their mother's pack in the middle of their first meeting while Baine called after him. It wasn't like she personally had any hard feelings toward him. If anything it was good to see that her younger brother was okay. "Hey, Tornach," she replied with a small smile. He didn't seem excited to see her, but she couldn't imagine that he would be with how he left. "I'm just looking for some herbs to restock my store with. I feel like I've been going through herbs like crazy lately. Perhaps some watercress and valerian root. Mother and Regulus have been burning through mine and Kavdaya's cough cures like crazy. I wouldn't mind finding some horsetail as well while I'm out here." It was probably much more information than he wanted, but it was hard to keep herself from talking to hide the awkwardness she was feeling.

"Talk" "You" Think