gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-10-2016, 06:21 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Asvor was too young to know exactly what the herbs her uncle took did to him, but she knew one thing: they made the world different. They made him seem different to the world, too. She didn't really know if she was interested in anything that made her feel not like herself.  She liked being able to think clearly and to have control of her thoughts and her actions. Her head tilted as she gazed at her mother at her side, thinking for a moment about what she said with brows furrowed in concentration.

She didn't know much, and that both surprised her a bit and also didn't; she'd never seen her mother handle herbs, though Asvor was certain she was one of the most intelligent wolves on this planet and it was stranger to find something she didn't know about.  "I'd like to know a little about healing," she explained carefully, her words accompanied by a glance away as she gained her thoughts. It'd be useful to help her family if they ever got hurt, or sick. It seemed very practical to know that stuff. "But I mostly am curious as to how herbs can be used in other ways. Poisons, like you said, the ones that could bring you closer to the gods sound interesting too." She nodded earnestly. Her interest was innocent - as innocent as interest in poisons could be, at least. Though there was no one she wanted to harm, not did she enjoy the thought of someone suffering persay, but the thought of the herbs themselves doing both harm and good was curious to her.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING