gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-10-2016, 07:23 PM

This place was so disorienting for the blind, peach-marked woman. She felt pants brushing past on all sides of her as she walked, the fragrant herbs blocking out most other scents. There didn't seem to be many trees so it was hard to find any kind of landmark to base her movement off of. Her tail flicked behind her and she frowned. This was almost as bad as that desert she had been in recently. At least here it was cool and the sun wasn't beating down on her. She could feel the mist collecting in small droplets on the hairs around her muzzle. She gave herself a quick shake with a sigh. "Can't just find a place that's blind wolf friendly can I?" she muttered to herself under her breath.

Suddenly she felt her forepaw brush against a stone and she jerked to a halt to keep herself from running into the rock face first. Finally, something solid. She lifted her paw and rested it on the rock in front of her, reaching up to see if she could feel the top of it. Her brows lifted with surprise as she lifted her paw as high as it could go without getting onto her hind legs and still didn't feel the top of this bolder. Interesting. She carefully padded past the rock, her side brushing lightly against it. Several steps away she bumped into another similarly large stone. How many of these were there? She chuckled lightly to herself, muttering, "Well, Kalli, you wanted a landmark. Now you got one."

"Talk" "You" Think