size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
05-10-2016, 07:47 PM

Tibutius watched Arivae anxiously while he waited for her answer. His heart was pounding a mile-a-minute in his chest, his stomach churning as the seconds drug on like molasses. It had been a quick, sudden choice on his part, but the moment the words left his lips he knew it was exactly what he wanted to do. He started to worry that she would say no or that he had pushed the limits too far as she struggled to answer him. He saw the tears forming in her eyes moments before she finally gave him an answer and the moment she spoke, agreeing that she wanted to marry him as well, he went from anxious to over the moon. A huge smile slowly spread over his lips, his tail beginning to brush against the ground again. "You really do?" he asked with a giddy laugh. He couldn't believe it. It was like he was living a dream, laying here in this amazing scenery with the most beautiful woman curled against him. She was going to be his wife.

He realized with a start that tears had pooled in his own two-toned gaze as well, falling into the silver and slate blue fur on his cheeks. He chuckled and tipped his muzzle down to gently lick away the tears on Arivae's face before nuzzling his own face into the fur on her neck, breathing in her sweet scent. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked softly between kisses as he placed them all over her neck and cheeks and ears. He just wanted to shower her with all of the love and emotions that he had bottled up in him. "My sweet, beautiful Arivae. I love you so much."

Speak Thought Others