gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-12-2016, 03:33 PM
teach me gently how to breathe
Jendai teased her a bit, warning her to watch where she was going so she wouldn't go tumbling headfirst into the water. Solveiga laughed, and it was a bright and cheerful sound. The two women approached the edge of the water and bent their heads to drink, and Solveiga closed her eyes for a moment enjoy the relief the cool water offered her after her time in the desert. "Yes, it is," she said laughing softly again. She stepped forward a bit so her front legs were submerged up to her ankles in the cool water. It felt nice, and she smiled over at Jendai. "Do your feet ache? If they do, this feels really good," She said, smiling shyly as she looked down at her feet in the water, flexing her toes in the soft sand underwater. Then she sighed contentedly too and looked up at the cave, her curiosity piqued once more. After all, she was still a pup at heart, and loved nothing more than to explore.

The cave looked very large and open, and little puddles seemed to have collected inside. Maybe when the tide was high the water went into the cave. Interesting. Solveiga stepped back, away from the water and shook out her paws a bit before walking closer to the cave. The thing she really wanted to see was the source of that weird, multicolored glow. "Jendai," the woman called gently, looking back at her companion. "I'm going to check out that cave, want to come with me?" Exploring was even more fun when you had another person to share your little discoveries with.