gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
05-17-2016, 05:15 PM
(Waiting on Eve to post Bass's reaction so I'd rather Bass and Lillianna not post here until I know that.)

Sparrow drank in the cool waters. Even though it had been misty out, Sparrow tried to drink as much water as possible. Her health was still wavering and she was beginning to think this was more than just a cold. She knew she needed to drink water. Even though she had neglected to collect any herbs in her sickness. She hadn't wanted to see anyone in the pack either, so she kept to herself. After the flooding, Sparrow moved her den close enough to the water so that if it flooded again she wouldn't drown, but close enough to where she could keep herself hydrated. She had to, she knew this. Even in the fog of her mind, she knew she had to drink. Even in her sickness she was still a healer at heart. It wasn't easy, and she was beginning to lose faith in her being able to get better. Still, she rose every morning and got water and did some hunting, careful not to exert much energy. She was always welcome to the pack leftovers too. Eat, drink, sleep, repeat.