build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-17-2016, 08:48 PM
I'mmma attempt one and three

1. how about 16

3. Prepare.... for a sob story. It sucks and probably sounds like I'm begging but I guess it fits.

So recently my life has been complete excuse my french shit. I know yeah most of our lives are, but for a kid who was shelteredly raised being met with new things all at once. It's been.... stressful. I have days where I think I'm not worth anything at all. All because my fiance's mother died and my family isn't much of a family for he because we tend to fight or my family is basically grumpy. Especially since we live so differently from her family. And her mother was a harsh woman, my fiance has many MANY insecurities and anxieties that went ten fold when her mother died too young in a car accident along with how harsh she was in raising my fiance.

so my dream? My ultimate dream is to be able to support my fiance - basically a huge grand scheme to get my life together. Learn how to drive, get my career as a veterinarian so me and my fiance can move out with the dogs and start our life. I want her to be able to relax, and I want her to know that she isn't alone in all of these situations she's been in right now. So really, my dream is to be able to give my fiance a good quality of life. Because it would also help me. And in order to do that, I'm gonna work my hardest so in the end we can look back on this and think that we did pretty good.