gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
05-19-2016, 08:42 AM

On the subject of Arian, he expected it to make the woman sad. Though discovering that this was indeed Arian's mother. It struck a soft chord with him. He honestly wished he could have done better to those around him. Too many times he had been caught in his own selfish views. He was left with many regrets, he doubted they would leave him when he died as well. A soft chuckle released from his lips as she spoke about loner life not suiting her either.

"I'll be there soon, hopefully your son gives me a home. And I can for once, provide some sort of service for my said home. Being raised as the son of a duke, I really have shamed that portion of my life." He then shook his head to her comment about Arian. "You raised a wonderful woman, but I can't say that we ever made up. We had a fight last time we saw each other - but I guess there's no point in fretting over that any longer." Quelt gave a soft sigh. He certainly hoped this wasn't putting too much of a damper on her mood. "Would you mind, showing me around?"

"Talk"