Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-19-2016, 08:24 PM

If it was one think he refused to do, is leave Avalon. He would gladly die before that happened, no one could tear him away. Not by a challenge, not by some sort of whim of trying to sell him off to slavery. He was firmly planted where he was, and he wanted her to know that. For him, it was a huge step forward. Avalon would potentially be his life line, in all the gods eyes, he would try his best to give her the attention she needed. As his tail flicked slightly, her appearance made him smile. Her gesture of affection taken in stride as he pressed right up to her accepting it as much as he could. Taking in her scent his ears perked forward fully.

Avalon inquired that he had called for her, and indeed he had. At first he would have thought of easing her into the question. However, it caused the male to raise to his paws. Face her at a straight angle so that they were directly in front of each other. Vereux found himself choking on his own words for a moment. Thoughts travelling carefully through his head as his tail swished from side to side. He took in a deep breath, and would start his small speech. What better way to set it off.

“I've been doing a lot of thinking Avalon.” he started. “We're starting to get to know each other rather well. And while there's still a lot to discover and uncover, which I'd gladly do day by day. There's something I wanted to ask you.” he let his breath shiver for a moment. Vereux smiled and raised his head to look proudly at her. “Avalon Ancora, I'd like to marry you. I would like to spend every day by your side, I can't deny the fact that I love you. Will you marry me?” it was an overwhelming question. So he'd understand any silence that wold sit between them. His heart fluttered, even with the distrust in her children. He hoped with time they'd warm up to him. After all, he knew how protective a child could be of a parent especially since it was Avalon. She was a heart that touched many.
“Vereux” “Avalon”