gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-19-2016, 08:54 PM

If his son hadn't broken his heart before it certainly was now. He knew Alfred was just trying to comfort him and he didn't have it in his heart to tell him that it was his job. When he married Svetlana he did it with the understanding that they would look out for each other for the rest of their lives. He wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't exhaust every possible avenue to bring her home. "Right!" he agreed, also forcing a large grin onto his muzzle.

He blinked with surprise as Alfred's expression sobered all of the sudden and he grew much more serious. At his request a sad smile touched his lips. He lifted his foreleg and wrapped it around Alfred's shoulders, pulling him closer and nuzzling his son's scruff. "I promise I will never leave you or your siblings, Alfie. You don't have to worry about that." That was one promise he could confidently keep. As long as his children wanted to be with him he would have a home for them. He lifted his head again with a sigh, trying his hardest to keep the smile on his lips. "You guys make me happy every day that we're together. Don't worry about me being happy. I'll be very happy if your mother comes home, but I'll figure out a way to move on if she doesn't. If nothing else we have each other and that's all I really need."

"DOTHETALK"