Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-19-2016, 10:05 PM

Jendai glanced down at her paws when Solveiga asked if they ached, offering a solution. When was the last time they had really hurt? They were so worn and calloused now that she hardly ever really felt the miles she put them through any more. It made her sad in a strange way, knowing that she hadn't stayed in one place in so long that her paws didn't even get sore any more. Still, she followed her friend's advice and stepped forward so she could submerge her charcoal-dipped paws in the cool water as well. It did feel good anyway and it was nice to rinse off any of the sand and dust that had been clinging to them after trekking through the desert.

It wasn't till when Solveiga moved that Jendai lifed her head, her vibrant gaze following her sand colored form curiously. At her question Jen chuckled softly and turned to follow with a shrug. "I might as well. What else would I do? Stand out here by myself? That doesn't seem like nearly as much fun." She let her companion take the lead, following along behind her. She didn't say it outloud, but she wouldn't want Solveiga to go in all alone anyway. She wasn't sure what they'd find in there and she didn't want her friend to go without some kind of protection. She couldn't smell the scents of any other wolves so she was sure they would be fine, but all the same she had learned to be a bit over cautious about these things.

"Speak"