Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-20-2016, 04:43 PM

Armai flicked an ear as Riv, the girl now known as Jaelle, and Xephris talked. When she was sure the other woman was on top of Xeph, and at Riv's cue, Armai reluctantly took the lead. She would have preferred to stay back due to how slow she was, she was still learning her way around after all, but he den wasn't too awfully far away. Occasionally she'd hear Nox make a sound if it looked like she was going to step where she probably shouldn't and they made it to her den without incident.

She led them inside letting Xephris place Jaelle wherever as she moved to the back of her den where she had already begun storing all her herbs. She sniffed around for a moment before picking up boneset, elderberries, and marigold before padding back over to Jaelle and placing a sprig of each in front of the girl's head. "You need to eat those. The berries will help your immune system and the other is boneset which will help ease your sickness and will help with any aches and pains if you have any and the Marigold will help ease a sore throat. If you want I can also give you some lavender to help you sleep." She then turned to Xephris and placed some elderberries in front of him too. "Scrub yourself clean and eat those just in case. If you start to feel sick come to me immediately and for the time being I'd stay away from the rest of the pack." She hated quarantining them both, but she'd never even heard of a virus being so aggressive. It even seemed deadly which scared her slightly. It would just be best if she kept them near her for observation.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.