size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2016, 01:56 AM

The contact was welcome, and she felt like the more time she'd been spending with him, the more she was comfortable with him. She knew about his past, he had told her a bit more each time they were in each others company. Sure, her kids didn't know, but she didn't believe that it was their business right now. As long as she knew the truth, and as long as Vereux had been willing to share that information with her, then she had no problems. They'd been friends for a little over a year now, having met before Newol's return. And even after his disappearance, Arian, Vereux, and Amachi had really been the only friends she trusted. She had even opened up a little to Valentine, but she hadn't trusted him as much as the others. And why her kids trusted that man more was beyond her. He'd taken her from her pack, they were hated among most, and despite her efforts, she felt like the loyalty in her family was shaky all because she was trying to find happiness outside of her children's attention. At least, that's how she felt.

And quite frankly, she was tired of trying to please everyone else and putting her own happiness to the side. It wasn't fair.

She waited for his response, the male taking a position in front of her while she waited. Her head tilted to the side a little, what was he up to? He spoke, her brows furrowed a little as she nodded. Yes, they had gotten to know each other and still were, but even if someone had been with another for years, there was always something new to discover. That was why her parents had loved each other so much, and that was the kind of love she wanted. To devote herself and be devoted to. "Wha-" The word was hardly out of her mouth before he started speaking again.

Her heart pounder as he talked, a sudden rush of heat swarming around her face. If it was possible to see the color, her face would be lobster red. "M-marry you?" The phrase caused her to stammer. Never had she been asked this. Newol hadn't even had such a notion. And she doubted it had ever been on the rogues mind to begin with. Her rump dropped to the ground as she thought about it, her throat tight as her mind jumbled over her thoughts. Marry...Vereux? Her kids disliked him, the male a mystery in their eyes. They didn't trust him, but she did. And if they really had a problem, then she would put her foot down. It's not like they had been trying to come out to the man to even try and get to know him, and in her mind, they were being ridiculously unfair. She deserved to be happy.

"Vereux I..." She was tripping over her words, something not very common for her. She looked at him, amber gaze meeting his single green gaze. And although her heart was racing a million miles a minute, she knew that what she felt was true. "Y-yes, I will." She shook her head in an attempt to clear it, an apologetic look and a sheepish grin on her face. "I-I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound indecisive or anything, I'm just surprised." She stood a little, scooting forward to press her head under his. "I will. I love you too, Vereux."

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!