size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2016, 02:17 AM

He arrived promptly as usual. And as usual, Avalon smiled at the sight of her growing god-son. Granted, he wasn't growing in height anymore, but age. They would be two years old soon, and she knew that if Arian were still here, she'd be just as proud as she was right now. "Rivaxorous! You're looking well! I've come to ask you something."  Her tail began to wag, the woman about to continue until she saw movement beyond the border, and next thing she knew, a large and oddly colored female came to introduce herself.

Amber gaze looked over the female, her smile turning slightly wider as she looked between the two. "Aah, so you're the one Rivaxorous has told me so much about! It's finally nice to meet you, Zephyra! I'm Avalon, Riv's godmother." She looked at Riv for a moment, a mischievous spark in her eye. "You've gotten yourself quite the beautiful woman. I'm jealous!" Figure of speech, of course. Looking back at the both of them, she dipped her head to Zephyra, alphess to alphess respect. "I've come to ask if you and your pack would like to attend Ivalice's first winter festival. It will be starting in a few days time. I'd love for you to attend, but I understand if you'll be busy."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!