Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-21-2016, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 08:48 AM by Hárekr.)
Navigation - Redbud Nook

NOW THERE'S GREEN LIGHT IN MY EYES
And my lover on my mind..

Fog whispered along the ground but quickly began to disperse as the sun peered through the clouds.  Hárekr moved soundlessly through the nook, sliding past the bare redbud trees as he explored the new terra, testing for scents of prey.  A large gray cloud moved across the sun, casting the world in shadow for a moment and Hárekr looked skyward, eyes narrowed as if search for portents from the gods.  Yet, he’d never been a terribly spiritual man and he could not guess or interpret their will like so many of his compatriots.  He hoped that Skadi and Ullr were looking favorably upon him as he explored.  Yet, all seemed quiet here.  Nothing much-

Hárekr instinctively crouched down, legs tense and ready to spring as he heard a ruckus up ahead.  He saw a female pup trip and fall and a male pounce at her.  His eyes widened as he recognized the language of his lover spilling from their young lips.  It took him back to younger days… brighter days.  The great cloud slipped farther across the sky as sunlight spilled fully down onto the cool earth as the viking man stepped from the fog toward the young wolves before him.  He chuckled.

"¿Que es esto? Dos jóvenes encerrados en la batalla? Al parecer, la victoria ha sonreído a la doncella . Pero debo decir , no son ustedes dos un poco joven para estar vagando solo ? Hay osos que se preparan para hibernar . No hay duda de que sería disfrutar de unos buenos… bocadillos"  He grinned down at them, tail waving languidly back and forth.

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."