Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-21-2016, 09:51 AM
ooc:  Hey all!  This is a generic training session that can be about a number of different things.  Fighting, patrolling, it can become a hunt, anything navigation/survival related.  Raba can’t instruct in plants though unless you all want to get sick, lol.  So throw some ideas at me, what do y’all want to thread about?

Morning broke clear and cold, the sun just beginning to peek over the horizon casting pastel colors across the sky.  Karabela left her den and stretched lightly in front of it.  Shifting her weight to her front legs as she stretched her back.  Ahh… it was a lovely morning, nice and crisp.  It had seemed like such a long time since she’d interacted with many of her packmates and with all the drama lately she thought it might be fun to get the gang together.  Or a complete disaster, but hey, she was flexible!

Searching out a clearing in the thicket she tipped back her head and called for the pack to gather.  Anyone that was interested in getting out for awhile.  She knew she’d hold a training of some sort but she hadn’t quite decided what yet.  Nothing like having good intentions and no plan!

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king