ardent

Timber Shivers and Alfalfa

Rowan

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2016, 09:09 PM
Ah, a flirt, eh? Rowan chuckled, flashing the woman a grin in return. "The name's Rowan Hawkeye; it's a pleasure, miss," he introduced himself. He was rather awful at flirting, and awkward at it, but if the oppurtunity came up, he would return the compliment, for she truly was a stunning lady. A stunning lady that was in heat, though he was not one who would push such a thing. It did, however, make for a very pleasant and alluring scent.

It seems she was quite the opposite of him in that regard, though. "Oh? I must agree with you - they certainly answered mine, for they have allowed a beautiful woman like you grace my presence." Hey, that was actually pretty smooth. Or... so he thought. And hoped. Soon enough, the woman returned to scraping at a plant, and Rowan would try to peer at what she was doing. A second of staring, and he then understood; this was an herb she was scraping at. He could spot a patch near him, and he would approach it, sniffing at it. He'd seen this before, if only he could... oh! Alfalfa! That was the name; he remembered, now. It was s funny looking and so funny-sounding, how could he have forgotten? For the life of him, though, he couldn't remember the use. Nevertheless, he scraped at his own patch, trying to free the plant from the clutches of the soil. "Alfalfa, eh?" he questioned, casting a sidelong glance at the chocolate-and-russet female.