gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
05-21-2016, 09:24 PM
The man seemed easy going enough, and Peregrine started to relax. When he chuckled she did the same, and oh, he had manners too! When he introduced himself she smiled and replied, "And I'm Peregrine Myre." Her suggestion that the gods had been kind went over easily enough, in fact he agreed with her, and pushed back with some flirtation of his own. She laughed, "And here I was praying for a strong buck like yourself to help out little old me!" Best to curb that before it got too out of hand. After all, she wasn't about to risk winding up with pups, no siree! She lifted a paw across her chest as if she'd suddenly gone lame, too weak to carry on.

Pere finally found a good clump of the plant, tall enough to be called more than a sprout, but not so old that it would become oddly flavored. She began to dig around it, wanting to pull it up root and all so she could offer as much of the plant as possible. "Alfalfa?" Rowan questioned, and she turned to him with a smile. This was turning out better than she could have hoped for. "Exactly so. I'm told its good for pregnant woman in small doses. I'll be trekking these back up to Boreas in a week or so, after they dry. Care to join in? There might even be some profit in it." She sent him a sly wink, despite having no idea what that profit might entail. Most of her customers traded her a meal, as Peregrine was often a dismal hunter despite her keen namesake, but it varied. She wouldn't force the issue either way, but ultimately she decided it would be nice to have some company.