Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
05-23-2016, 12:26 AM

Hearing of her friend's new home was refreshing, rather than the awkward small talk she'd been making with those she'd met since her brother's pack was disbanded. There was familiarity between them as they conversed. "Ivalice, it's in the north." Her friend began, the air between them warming again. Ivalice was an interesting name. What tongue could be the origin of that? She wondered to herself as she listened on. "It's okay so far- I've never really been in a pack like it. My friend actually invited me, it's not very old but it's comfy and Avalon treats us all well." Hearing the description of Amachi's new family was intriguing, and the cosmic woman wondered if she should check it out, see what it was like. After all, it wouldn't do to have her friend being unknowingly part of a pack that treated her poorly. Not that it appeared that way, Amachi was well fed and without any recent wounds.

Caia could not help but frown at one part of the speech. "What is comfy?" She questioned, brows knitted together in confusion. She had never heard this word before, that she could recall. Was it good? Or did it allude to something negative in Ivalice? Amachi nosed gently at her shoulder, an affectionate gesture Caia hadn't received outside of her family. It was strange, but she didn't flinch from the contact. This was her friend, and this was how friends behaved with one another. "You could come with me if you'd like. To Ivalice?" The volcanic clad female offered gently. Caia stilled, watching the other woman's expression. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Quickly, Amachi tried for some damage control.

"Of course it's okay if not, I wouldn't ever force you to do anything." She assured the celestial beast, who could only frown deeply. She hummed, low in her throat, pondering this offer. It wasn't an offer to live there, was it? Perhaps only to see what it was like, in the north. Should she seek clarification? Would doing so insult her friend? After all, she spoke the common tongue poorly, and was already quite insensitive to begin with. Shit.

"Talk" "You" Think