gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-24-2016, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016, 11:13 PM by Finch I.)

He was quite the gentleman, he didn't make a fuss when she was a bit silent. He just sat there, a quiet companion at her side. Speaking of which, Civetta was growing bored of not speaking. She was a very outspoken bird, and her beak would not remain closed. Before Finch could say anything, the small bird removed herself from her hiding spot and fluttered over to the larger males face. She settled right by his nose, her favorite perch on strangers. Finch jumped forward to try and shoo the bird off, but she didn't move an inch. "You're a big wolf, why are you so tall? And what's a Fiori? I've never heard of a Fiori before. Finch, what's a Fiori?" The wolf let out a sigh and shook her head back and forth, shooting a glare at the talkative bird. Civetta made up for Finch's reserved nature, that was for sure. "Fiori is a pack, like Abaven is. Like this gentleman said, it's on the coast." When the finch gave her a look she just sighed, not bothering to answer her feathered friend. She met his gaze with a sheepish smile, apologizing for Civetta.

He asked about her pack and she nodded, pointing her nose inland. "My father runs Abaven over there," she said, shuffling again slightly. Her pale blue eyes found the horizon again, watching the soft flakes drift towards the earth. He introduced himself, and her ears fluttered towards him. She peeked at him from the corner of her eye, a shy smile still on her lips. "Like Civetta sai-"

"She's Finch and I'm Civetta!"

Finch groaned at the birds interruption, shrugging her shoulders. "Yes, Civetta is right," she said softly. Looking back towards the waterfall, she took a deep breath. "What brings you so far from home?" Finch asked after a long pause, trying to shake off her nerves.

"SPEAK" "SPEAK ITALIAN" "CIVETTA SPEAKS"
Art by KatG6