Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013, 06:51 PM by Epiphron.)
Her swollen belly quivered slightly at the kick and minute squirm of one of the pups as she listened to the alpha's lyrics, nodding where she felt appropriate. Lips parted to reply but in that moment another beautiful femme made her way forth, lavishing her sister with an affectionate rub. It nearly made Jupiter lost in thoughts about her own sibling, but now was not the time to be thinking about a ghost from her past.

In response to the new arrival, Mercury shrank back further into his companion, suppressing a hiss. Once the woman introduced herself, though, he took a few steps forward to sniff the other wolf before seeming relatively satisfied, slinking back to brood protectively over his best friend.

A curt nod was given to the new wolf in response to her apology. Jupiter tried to straighten a little, deep breaths cycling through her lungs. "A pleasure to meet you, Epiphron. Jupiter Illiadis of Ludicael, at your service." She turned her attentions back upon Chrysanthe, a smile upon her ebony lips. "Indeed. Ludicael is an ally of Seracia. Though we are not bound by marriage, I believe close friendship does the trick quite well." A slight chuckle escape her, but it the quaking of her belly was unsettling and uncomfortable for her so it quickly faded. Despite this, such friendly laughter still showed in her expression. "We are the easternmost pack of Alacritia. Our land is mostly mangroves with a few oaks and a meadow toward the center, split by rivers that glow at night when you disturb them." She gazed about. "You yourself have gorgeous plains here," the lady noted politely.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.