size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-26-2016, 05:56 PM

She followed the man into a small chamber, all the while looking around at the caves. In her mind, it was a good pick for territory. It was shelter from potential blizzards and storms, a good place to store herbs, and overall better protection in the event they were attacked. There would be only one way in for the enemy, while the pack would know every twist and turn and tunnel should they need the elements of surprise, or escape. "I'm glad these caves are of use to you. I hoped they would be for herbs and such."

When she was done looking around, she turned to find him sitting down and the lady would move to sit with him. She leaned into him, snuggling into the warmth of his fur as she placed a gentle kiss on his neck. She missed this, she truly did. Being in love was something she always wanted, and now here she was falling in love all over again, but this time, for all the right reasons. "You truly make me happy, Vereux. I'm glad we met."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!