Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
05-26-2016, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016, 07:16 PM by Ásvor.)
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
It was an interest she hadn't fully actualized until now, when her mother gave her the opportunity to speak openly about what she wanted to learn and to do. Part of her had been a bit nervous about bringing it up - why, she wasn't quite sure, but she knew her interests were not entirely.. pious. She knew dealing with herbs was not something her mother was familiar with, and she hadn't really seen her father deal with them either. She still knew she wanted to eventually learn to find though, and defend her family, so it wasn't as though she would never need Katja's training. The girl's eyes were bright and full of energy as she watched her mother speak, eager to hear what she had to tell her.

"I'll seek them out," Asvor would agree, making a note to find them and ask if they could teach her something. The thought of asking her uncle was a less pleasant one; not that she didn't like him, but she'd made a habit of rifling through his stores of herbs and hiding them in random places and she wasn't sure if he might somehow find out or not, if she started to ask him about his herbs. "Hmmm," she started, as though thinking aloud as her gaze averted to seek something in the distance. "Were any of the gods interested in herbs? Both good ones and bad ones."

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING