size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
05-29-2016, 01:15 AM

The brute would take his time in formulating a response, as though contemplating what he would choose to reveal to her. She didn't mind if he needed to keep some things personal - after all, they'd just met seconds ago. She wasn't going to pry at anything that wasn't her business. Finally Shadow would answer with a simple response; that he was a nomad, and he'd come to get some fresh air. Well, the land, despite its dangers, was certainly a good place for a breath of fresh air, from the trees and off the water. Esa nodded in acknowledgement of hearing him. "I also like to explore," she'd chime in, then would add, "But I'm not as prone to wandering as I was just a few seasons ago. I'm looking to settle soon, probably in the north for a bit, before I head back west and claim some territory of my own. Not like I'd stay in one place all the time. Gotta get out and see the sights now and then, but it's nice to have somewhere to go home to."

There she went again. Just when she thought she was going to keep quiet, she decided to say a little something, only for it to turn into a little rambling that no stranger would care to hear. Oh well, she couldn't help herself. Hoping he hadn't minded, or perhaps he had tuned her out altogether, she focused on his next statement. He mentioned the dangers of the cliffs just inches from their paws. She nodded vigorously in agreement. "Dangerous, but so beautiful," she said in a low tone, managing to keep her words to a minimum, "I wonder if there's a way down... you know, without falling to your death."

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]