size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-30-2016, 09:57 AM

She did not share his want to keep it under wraps apparently, because she spoke freely in the more common tongue here. He gave her a quick glance, but otherwise he did not interrupt her. As she laid down more and more information, he felt his head spinning. She was making a very bold accusation against one of her pack mates, but Sparrow had but a lot of effort into following this. From everything that she had said, it was obvious that she had been sitting on this for awhile, and had compiled evidence. This was no wild thing that she just tossed into the wind, she put a lot of work into it. Bass felt at a loss for words. Of course there was no way that he wanted to suspect one of his members of anything, but Sparrow had given him a lot to think on. He sighed, shifting on to his rump as he studied his daughter. She was passionate about this, there was no denying that. He didn't want to dismiss her accusation, even though he didn't want it to be true. "Well, that is a lot of information in such little time," he said softly, shaking his head back and forth. "I can tell that you have mulled over this for awhile, but for the moment I will not act on this. I need to think about everything you've told me and collect a bit more myself," he smiled softly, but it didn't reach his ears. "It's not that I don't believe you Sparrow, but this is a serious accusation. I have to get more information before I can act on this. You said you talked to Aunt Harmony? Is there anyone else that you have talked to about this?" He didn't want this getting around just yet, not until he had more time to think.

Walk "Talk" Think