Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-30-2016, 06:51 PM

Birna remained silent as the others entered the scene as she wondered what would come next and what Cascade would say. While she’d more or less already made up her mind that decision was not set in stone and part of her was very reluctant to move on from Imperium. Surely it wasn’t really over? Perhaps just resting awhile? Birna resisted the urge to shake her head as she dislodged those thoughts. They were idealistic and of no use. Everything was quiet til Rivaxorus showed. Birna’s eyes would narrow at the young man. He was taking a hell of a risk coming here and for what reason? She did not bother to speak to him nor defend him as Mercy went off on her tirade as she felt it really wasn’t her place any more. Hell, she didn’t know what to feel about anything anymore. Rivaxorus spoke and she nodded slightly, embarrassed at being so publicly singled out but at least she knew why the young man was there. He sought to bolster his own ranks by recruiting the might of Imperium’s scattered forces. “It was foolish of you to come here. While I appreciate the offer Rivaxorus, I intend to live the life a loner for now. I have ridden the rising and falling tides of several packs and I am in need of a rest.”

"SPEAK"
[Image: 262ny8g.png]