Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
05-31-2016, 06:52 AM
So, she was afraid that he would attack her, possibly even do unimaginable things to her. The thought gave him a chuckle nonetheless. His crimson eyes shown kindness for the first time that he had encountered someone on these lands. He would listen to the maiden speak. He had heard the language being spoken before, but though he was a bit rusty at it, he knew some of the words that he could speak without any problems.

"Por favor, if I had any reasons to attack you, you would know. You, on the other hand, just came into my line of vision and became hostile rather quickly. I do not know if there are any issues you have toward me already, but, you seem to be afraid of me or angry for some reasons I may not know." He would look to some of the water droplets as one even landed on his nose, shaking his cranium slightly in annoyance before turning back to the dame. "Even my own kind has not shown much kindness toward me, for I have seen much bloodshed and even lost some good friends from my old alpha before I went on my own." Shadow closed his eyes, a hint of sadness was noticed in his features when he thought of his friends being killed, especially when they were only pups, especially even the alpha killing his own son when his son was weak; the alpha believing that his son held no use for him and killed him while Shadow was watching.

"My name is Shadow, may I be so bold as to ask your name, Ma'am?" He spoke, a small smile spread across his features, which shocked him since he hardly ever smiled.