size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
05-31-2016, 10:02 AM

Curiosity made Vali come to the call, and that curiosity was only solidified when she heard Bass' call add on to Raba's. It didn't take long for her to arrive, and she saw she wasn't the only one; several other wolves were present, including Bass and one of his children - one of the younger ones. She smiled at the alpha briefly, before heading towards Raba. Training, hmm? Tere was nothing specified, really, in that call... just a general thing. She paused a few feet away, dipping her head towards Raba. "If you need my assistance in any way, I'll help," she offered. "I specialize in battlefield herbs, survival, and moderately in battle." All thanks to her years alone, searching fruitlessly for her family. A pang of sadness hit her, and she pushed it away irritably. No, she did not need to become sad right now. It had been so long since she even thought about that failure of hers; now it arises? Ugh. Realizing she never said the one thing she truly wanted to say, she spoke once more. "Otherwise, I'm here to learn whatever you decide on." Raba could not be more than a couple of years old, so Vali was there to offer support if she needed it... and to also say that her age did not matter, truly; if Raba had something to teach, she would listen - period.

""

[Image: aGjjkVy.png]