Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2016, 12:04 PM

There was something about the tone of her voice that seemed... Off. Lonely perhaps? Castiel frowned even more deeply than before, furrowing his brow. He didn’t know what to say. He felt like he had just taken the first step out onto a field full of landmines. “Right...” He turned, starting to walk, though he glanced over his shoulder to make sure that Kalliope was going to follow him. She was truly beautiful... It seemed a shame she was on her own... But Cas kept those thoughts to himself, focusing instead on the question she posed.

“Yes I do. It’s called Celestial... Originally run by my sister and now it is run by my nephew. The pack rests in Vericona Plains and Wolfpaw Lake. Not far from here at all.” The man uttered a soft sigh at this. “I feel ashamed to admit this but... I am lonely there. My sister has her mate and children. I barely know the little ones... I feel like a stranger to my own family.” Cas shook his head, glancing forward with his golden eyes.

“I keep... Losing them... Different reasons come up... I won’t bore you with them. But bottom line is I guess... Well...” Castiel paused, glancing back at Kalliope as he spoke in a soft tone. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind if I accompanied you for a little while? ...If you stayed around the west I’d be happy to come visit again... If you’d like the company.” Was he being selfish in asking? He hoped not!

"Speak"