gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-31-2016, 01:33 PM

As they walked she still kept using her forepaws to feel in front of her even though she was sure Castiel wouldn't let her go running into anything. It was purely habit at this point. Kalliope listened while Castiel spoke about his pack. Celestial. It made sense that he was around this area then if it was that close by. She completely understood what he meant when he said he was lonely even among his family. Even though she had been really close with her father and adopted siblings, she still felt separated from them at times with her blindness holding her back from some of the stuff they did together. Perhaps that was why she was so touchy about being able to do everything herself now.

Kalliope kept one ear turned toward him, growing more curious and even a little concerned when he spoke of loosing them for various reasons. She assumed that he didn't mean actually misplacing them, but she had heard stranger things before. What did he mean then if not that? She wanted to insist that he wouldn't be boring her if he gave her details, but before she could he surprised her with his request. Her brows raised and her ears perked, her head turning toward him like a glance. She had never had someone want to stay around her like that... She had asked others if she could hang around them for a while before, but she had never had it reversed like this. "Yeah... Yeah, I'd like if you spent time with me. I mean, as long as I'm not taking you away from anything important. I wouldn't want to get you in trouble."

"Talk" "You" Think