Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
05-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Shadow knew that it would take time for the woman to adjust to his kind, after all, he was still trying to as well. His eyes would close for a couple seconds before re-opening them. He would nod his cranium in reply, standing up and walking with the dame to the outside world that the cavern separated them from. "I know it can be rough for you, believe me, losing my friends and my family was hard on me. But, I guess you can only move forward and think of the good times you had with them." Shadow would ponder what he had just said to the woman. Why was it that he was becoming nicer? Did Maria do this?

When they stepped out into the world, the sun glistened off of the ebony man's coat. His eyes shimmered almost like a ruby itself as he turned to look back at Mireya. "I hope that things become better for you here on out. I know my words may not mean much, but if you ever need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist you," he spoke, understanding and a hint of kindness was etched into his words as he spoke to her, trying his best to show kindness and that he was not that bad of a man when he wanted to be.