size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
05-31-2016, 04:07 PM

Zuriel watched her brother move closer, fighting back the lump in her throat and the tears that were welling up in her eyes. She didn't resist as he pulled her closer and let him wrap her in one of his large forelegs. She leaned into him with a sigh as he spoke, relief washing over her when she realized he wasn't mad. She kept her own emotions at arms length so often that it had scared her when she had to confront them in order to make a decision so it was nice to have this comfort and this closeness, even if it was just for a moment. She took his suggestion to heart, glancing up at him and grinning a bit at his goofy expression. She felt ridiculous now for working herself up so much over this whole thing. She should have known that Regulus of all wolves would understand.

She was caught off guard a bit when he mentioned that someone was out there for her. She hadn't even really considered that aspect of it. She had been so worried over trying to figure out who she was and what she wanted to do and how she was going to go see all of the stuff she dreamed of seeing that she hadn't thought about all the wolves she might meet. She felt a blush come to her cheeks at the thought. Her? With a mate? She couldn't even imagine leaving at the turn of spring and returning with someone else. She giggled quietly at his comment about her 'big red oaf of a brother' and nodded, leaning her head into his chest again. "I'd love for you to come with me sometimes. I'm going to miss you all. I know you can't go for too long since you have Celestial now and all, but I'll be sure to go on some adventures near by from time to time."

After a moment of silence she looked up at him again, frowning a little as she remembered something he had said before in his reassurances. "And I'm not running away from you guys. It's not your fault at all, I just... I don't know, I just need to be on my own for a little while and figure out who I am. I've been constantly caring for someone or looking after someone since we were little and I haven't had a chance to care for myself." She didn't resent the fact that she had to take care of their father after he and their mother disappeared for a time or that she was constantly taking care of their colds for a while there. She had wanted to be a healer so badly and now she was. She had no room to complain. But now she had no idea who she really was or what she wanted out of life. "I've been jealous of you for a while now, you know," she added softly with a little, sad smile.

"Talk" "You" Think