gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
05-31-2016, 07:26 PM
She patiently waited for the arrival of the hunter, hoping that she wasn't disturbing Varda from anything important. She also hoped that the hunter had some spare time that Acapella could spend with her. She needed to get to know her better and hopefully be able to work as a team with her in a future hunt. She was curious to know what kind of knowledge the female had and anxious to learn what she could about the skill.

When a white form came into view Acapella's tail wagged in a friendly greeting as she watched the female approach. She introduced herself and Acapella smiled to hear that this was who she had called. She was excited to get started and hopefully learn a few things yet today, but it was all up to the female before her. She asked what she had been called for and realized that the female probily didn't know who she was.

"Hello Varda, I'm Acapella Adravendi it's a pleasure to meet you," she said. "I have called you because I am interested in taking up hunting as my main skill and job within the pack and I was told you would be the wolf to find."