Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2016, 07:45 PM

Perhaps it was dumb luck plain and simple that had spared Angelus from the sickness. He's been surrounded by it for weeks and even played, albeit poorly, doctor to someone afflicted with it. Somehow he'd managed to bumble his way through that without contracting the illness himself. Dumb luck indeed.

In response to the cat's first question Angelus shook his head. "No," he rumbled, "It passed me over. Got my dad and brothers though. My dad was bad. Ended up chasing him halfway across the continent." The man could travel, Angelus would give him that. "He's finally getting better," the brute added slowly. "Don't know about my brothers..." And there went his moment of peace. Were they alright? Surely they were. He couldn't imagine life without them.

"Wondering why I'm talking to you?" In response to this Angelus grunted an affirmative. It was a little odd, yeah. Didn't seem very wise. "Yup," he added. "Doesn't strike me as a very bright idea." She might be confident in her ability to dart up a tree, but Angelus was equally confident in his ability to keep her from reaching that tree.