size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2016, 08:05 PM

A call from the borders caught her attention, nostrils flaring as she tried to pick up the scent of the caller. She wasn'tclose enough she supposed, as the only thing she could pick up was the smell of snow and the hare she was eating. Curiosity pulled her up and away from the meal, and she wasn't one to keep others waiting either. The woman made her way to the border as the last echo of the call faded away, and the closer she got, the more scents she could smell. Her fur bristled slightly in apprehension, but as the group came into view, she spotted the familiar ebony form of Esarosa. And with her, a small group. She didn't know if they all knew each other, but surely they did if they had all come together, right? She supposed she'd find out.

A smile touched her lips as the woman stopped before them, amber gaze looking at each new face before looking at Esarosa. "So you've found us. I'm glad you made it safely, the journey was not easy I'm sure." Her tail wagged a little, her full attention on her guests. "It's good to see you again, Esarosa. I'm sure Dragon will be pleased. I take it these are your friends?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!